Thursday, May 26, 2011

These are the moments I live for...

...dancing around the living room with Molly to Adele's "Rumor Has It."

...laughing at my husband's silliness as he makes up dance moves while wearing his pants up to his chest. (sorry Matt)

...watching people fall down. There is just something innately funny about someone tripping, stumbling, etc. I can still remember watching one of the original Tom Green episodes where he wore a fake head bandage, arms and leg casts, and walked on crutches on a busy city street only to fall down dramatically and watch people scramble to help him up. I laughed. Til. I. Cried. Here's a little reminder of the hilarity:

...hearing a well written, powerful song. I swear it's better than therapy and much more spiritual. Many of Patty Griffin's songs and, of course, Jewel's have helped me through a rough patch.

...watching Gotcha Day videos on YouTube. If you don't know what those are, just type in "Gotcha Day" on YouTube and prepare to bawl. (Don't worry, it'll be happy tears)

...taking the first bite out of a Godiva Open Oyster. Scrumdiddlyumptious.



-J

No comments:

Post a Comment