Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hi ho Hi ho...

...it's off to work I go. Actually, it's off to work I've gone. I've just completed my second full week back in the work force, which is the reason I've been MIA. I have promised myself that I will not be one of those bloggers that only updates once a month so thank you for your patience as I learn how to balance work and family life.

Overall, I feel like I have done relatively well adjusting thus far, with minimal tears and only a couple phonecalls home a day. My mom, AKA grandma Bebe, is nannying for us so MR gets to stay at home with her grandma all day. I am so thankful that MR gets to stay at home with my mom and I count my blessings every day. Still, I'd be lying if I said a big piece of my heart (and mind) aren't left at home when I go into work each morning. Looking at her pictures and videos a couple million times throughout the day helps a little. Not to mention my mom has gotten quite tech savvy and can text me a picture of baby presh at a moment's notice, which is pretty cool. Speaking of, here are a couple of the actual pictures I've gotten:



Wouldn't those brighten your day too??

No comments:

Post a Comment