Monday, July 4, 2011

A little wine in the summertime

OK...so maybe I was a little ambitious with how often I thought I could realistically blog once I returned to work. I do, however, still intend to increase my blogging gradually. I constantly think "Oh, I need to blog about this!" or "This would make a cool blog!" but my blogs, sadly, have remained in my head for now.

This weekend we went to Arrington Vineyard with Molly (Molly Ruth's namesake) and met her main squeeze, Brian, for the first time. It was our first true adult night out with friends since MR was born and it was a lovely evening! Arrington is only about 15 minutes down 840 from where we live and every weekend during the summer they have live music. It's beautiful, free (including the wine tasting!) and relaxing.






We packed a picnic and noshed on Havarti cheese, Pinenut hummus, turkey wraps, grapes, and salmon and asparagus spring rolls, just to name a few!




Even though it was nice to have an adult night out (thanks grandma Bebe for babysitting), it was hard to leave MR while we went out. It's hard leaving her, even for just a few hours, because I don't want to give up any time with her! I know it's important, though, to make time for ourselves so we are working on that. I do not, however, plan on leaving MR overnight for at least another 12 years. (You think I'm exaggerating)

Aaaaand how could I post without a pic of Miss Molly Ruth? Here she is in all her cuteness:


She loves to lay in her Pack N Play and kick, kick, kick. As you can see, she gets pretty excited too. She is getting bigger, stronger, and prettier every minute!

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment