Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Step by Step

Ohhhh baby! Gonna get to you giiirrrlll. Sorry, I got caught up in a New Kids on the Block flashback when I was trying to think of a creative post title to announce that...

Molly Ruth has offically taken her first unassisted steps! And we are so proud! With gentle reassurance from her daddy, MR mustered up enough courage to take her first steps on April 19, 2012 (at 13 months of age), in the middle of our living room. I was so proud that I cried a little. Honestly, you would have thought that she had won the Nobel Prize by the amount of joy and pride I felt in that moment. It was awesome.

Here are a few pictures I snapped later that day outside of The Loveless Cafe, where we met cousin Allie AKA "Auntie" Allie for dinner.








No comments:

Post a Comment